The Middle Ages - War at home and abroad
Life in the UK Sample Test Questions & Answers
- Q: What type of event is the Grand National?
- A: Horse racing. This event takes place every year in Liverpool.
- Q: The town of Fort William is located where?
- A: Fort William is a widely popular tourist town in the Scottish Highlands.
- Q: Where did Henry VIII have his former wife Anne Boleyn executed?
- A: Tower of London.
- Q: How old must a person be to serve on a jury in the UK?
- A: 18, considered the age of majority in the United Kingdom.
- Q: What is the national flower of Whales?
- A: The daffodil, also known as Peter’s fleek in Whales.
- Q: The Bayeux Tapestry commemorates which major event in English history?
- A: The Battle of Hastings, fought in 1066.
- Q: Who is the patron saint of Scotland?
- A: St. Andrew
- Q: As a British citizen, which of the below is one of your responsibilities?
- A: To obey and respect the law.
If you fared well on these sample questions, chances are you have a good shot at passing the Life in the UK Test. Be sure to follow all directions to book your test and utilize the handbook to keep studying before heading in.