LIFE IN THE UK SAMPLE TEST
We have created this practice test to help you prepare for the UK Citizenship Test.
This Life in the UK sample test consists of over 600 multiple choice questions derived from the book ‘Life in the United Kingdom – A Guide for New Residents’, on which the test is based.
The Middle Ages - War at home and abroad
Life in the UK Sample Test Questions & Answers
- Q: What type of event is the Grand National?
- A: Horse racing. This event takes place every year in Liverpool.
- Q: The town of Fort William is located where?
- A: Fort William is a widely popular tourist town in the Scottish Highlands.
- Q: Where did Henry VIII have his former wife Anne Boleyn executed?
- A: Tower of London.
- Q: How old must a person be to serve on a jury in the UK?
- A: 18, considered the age of majority in the United Kingdom.
- Q: What is the national flower of Whales?
- A: The daffodil, also known as Peter’s fleek in Whales.
- Q: The Bayeux Tapestry commemorates which major event in English history?
- A: The Battle of Hastings, fought in 1066.
- Q: Who is the patron saint of Scotland?
- A: St. Andrew
- Q: As a British citizen, which of the below is one of your responsibilities?
- A: To obey and respect the law.
If you fared well on these sample questions, chances are you have a good shot at passing the Life in the UK Test. Be sure to follow all directions to book your test and utilize the handbook to keep studying before heading in.